Thursday, March 31, 2011

My 16 minutes of fame are coming up soon.


Just a few days from now and then it's all over. For about the past year I've constantly had something to do with Wipeout coming up in my future. From filling out the application to being called for an audition to wondering how the audition went to being told I was going to Argentina and now waiting for the episode to air. This time next week though it will be all but forgotten about. This being Hamilton, however, I imagine there will be some backlash as far as drunk retards wanting to pick fights with me for being on TV but that's normal around here.
Kind of a pointless entry. Just an excuse to post the above picture, really. If I'm a self-promoting corporate whore then so be it.

To make up for the pointlessness, here is a picture of the "Ab Pavelizer:"

And here's a picture of Pavel Tsatsouline doing Janda sit-ups with his pavelizer:


I believe this is Andrea DuCane doing the same thing:


And here's my homemade version:


I've never used an actual Ab Pavelizer but as far as I'm concerned this set up works just as well.

I can do sit-ups all day long but the leveredge that this creates makes it very difficult to do more than a few at a time. You don't realize how much your hip flexors help with this movement until you try it with them turned off. It makes a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment